Sunday, July 19, 2026

Wait, didn't I paint these already? 3.0

 


Sadly I still haven't got the 3D Printer set up yet. Been like 3 months, no new miniatures printed. I still have a small backlog to paint though.

First up, replacing my Black Orc Boss.

None-Games Workshop Black Orc Boss proxi, I've wanted to replace for a while.

 This STL was found on Telegram, along with a whole variety of what were metal Black Orcs.

 
Black Orc Boss Paint:
Skin: "Warpstone Glow" /w "Agrax Earthshade" Wash
Checker Pattern:  "Scar White" & "Abaddon Black"
Metal Bitz: "Gehenna's Gold" & "Ironebreaker" Silver both /w "Agrax Earthshade" Wash
Teeth & Claws: "Scar White"
Skulls: "Screaming Skull" /w "Skeleton Horde" Wash
Axe Pole: "XV-88"

While cleaning up the Old World Monster Encounter table, I found out I missed something. That table needs 559 monsters not the 558 that I thought it needed. One encounter on Level 9 requires 12 Chaos Warrior Champions, 6 Chaos Warrior Heroes, and 1 Chaos Warrior Lord. This means I'm missing a Chaos Warrrior Hero//Lord model. As usual I found this STL on Telegram.

Chaos Warrior Hero//Lord Paint:
Half Armour: "Sotek Green" /w "Agrax Earthshade" Wash
Other Half Armour:  "Mephiston Red" /w "Agrax Earthshade" Wash
Metal Bitz: "Ironebreaker" Silver /w "Agrax Earthshade" Wash
Skulls & Horns: "Screaming Skull" /w "Skeleton Horde" Wash
Axe Pole, belt, & Boots: "XV-88" /w "Agrax Earthshade" Wash
Axe Leather Straps: "Kislev Flesh" /w "Skeleton Horde" Wash
Overcape: "Corax White" dry brushed over with "Scar White"
Undercape: "Rhinox Hide" dry brushed over with "XV-88"

 

Left to Right: Chaos Warrior, Chaos Warrior Hero, Chaos Warrior Champion.

Next up, another Rat Ogre. I just felt like replacing one of the Rat Ogres I had, so all 3 are different now.

Rat Ogre Paint:
Skin: "Kislev Flesh"  /w "Skeleton Horde" Wash
Metal Bitz:  "Ironebreaker" Silver /w "Agrax Earthshade" Wash
Claws:  "Screaming Skull" /w "Skeleton Horde" Wash
Teeth & Eyes: "White Scar" white
Tail, Ears, and Nose: "Emporer's Children" Pink 
Fur: "Catachan Flesh"  /w "Agrax Earthshade" Wash
Cloth: "Sotek Green"
Pimples: "Mephiston Red", then "Moot Green" dotted with "Flash Gitz Yellow"


Three Rat Ogres.

Lastly for today, Chaos Spawn. The Chaos Spawn can show up do to some events, items, & enemy spells. But doesn't show up easily until Norsca or one of the Chaos Themed Monster Encounter Tables (Daemon, Warrior, or Beastmen).

I actually want the silly metal one that came out in like 4th edition. I just haven't found an STL for it yet. 
This old guy.

 
 But since I can't find it, this monstrosity will have to do.
Chaos Spawn Paint:
Skin: "Kislev Flesh"  /w "Skeleton Horde" Wash
Skin Other Side: "Sotek Green" /w "Agrax Earthshade" Wash
Metal Bitz:  "Ironebreaker" Silver /w "Agrax Earthshade" Wash
Half the Horns:  "Screaming Skull" /w "Skeleton Horde" Wash
Other Half the Horns & Tongue: "Mephiston Red" 
Loin Cloth: "Rhinox Hide" dry brushed over with "XV-88"
Teeth & Nails: "White Scar" white
 



So that's replacing 2 models that were previously done, then adding 2 more that are new.

 

That's all for this post, may your lantern always stay lit.

DeMagic Tutor out.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait, didn't I paint these already? 3.0

  Sadly I still haven't got the 3D Printer set up yet. Been like 3 months, no new miniatures printed. I still have a small backlog to pa...